How exciting! I've entered the world of blogging. My goals with this blog include showing my clients and blog followers the ebb and flow of a dietitian's own healthy lifestyle ventures, hopefully some funny stories along the way and maybe even some practical education and tips. I have a private nutrition consulting business and am also a mother of 2 young children and wife to an amazing husband. But all this juggling takes work! I know that many of you have a crazy busy life as well. Hopefully we can stay encouraged together in this process.
So, my day started off pretty good. I managed to get my 5 year old off to Kindergarten and my 2 year old dropped off at daycare. The weather here in Dallas is just gorgeous, so I enjoyed a short run and then came back to a media inquiry email on chocolate milk for children. I contacted the reporter in San Antonio and we discussed this seemingly controversial topic. Wonder what my stance is? I'll include a link to the story when it runs this weekend.
Now, off to do a lunch and learn on "Walking Your Way to Better Health." Do you have your pedometers on??
I'm so excited for your blogg Angela! I'll keep an eye on it for sure. I hope to learn from the Diva dietician, Angela. :) By the way, I've lost 25 lbs since I stopped breast feeding, exercise and proper eating is key, I hope others will realize this and there is not a special pill or fad diet to do this.
ReplyDelete